Saturday, May 17, 2008

Motorcycle Japan: Book: Living Japanese style





Tachigui - "standing noodle shop"


Source: Book: Living Japanese Style
JTB, 18th edition,2000,
ISBN: 4533013503 page 53



Customer Review - Amazon


5.0 out of 5 stars For visits to Japan, January 31, 2005


I actually bought this book in the airport in Tokyo on my way back to the States. I was visiting my son and family in Northern Japan and was experiencing the Japanese Culture.
I only wish I had know about this book before I went to Japan.
I feel in love with the people and country and culture.
This book is written by the Japanese and is illustrated to help your understanding.
I would have avoided several embarassing moments. It is a "must"



Buy the book at Amazon



Learn more about Japanese Customers at JapaneseCustomer.com